Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cat Eyes

My new glasses case . . . 


I needed a new case for my glasses.  They were always falling out of my old case and getting smashed at the bottom of my purse.  I happened to see this one when I was roaming the mall. 

Sidenote:  Lest you think I am a crazy cat lover, I am not.  I am a dog person all the way.  However, my husband is a HUGE cat lover.  He had 3 cats when I met him.  A single guy with 3 cats is rare (maybe even a little weird).  Even though I don't consider myself a cat person, I have grown to love my step-kitties very much.  I bought this case in their honor, and to amuse my husband.


I found this quirky thing at Claire's, that store in the mall that sells cheap jewelry and accessories to little girls and tweens.  I shouldn't be caught dead in there at my age - - and I swear I have more sophisticated taste than that - - but they do have some fun, inexpensive things.  I am drawn to buying cheap, kitschy stuff.  You'll see evidence of that in my next post (teaser pic below).  



No comments:

Post a Comment